Monday, May 26, 2014

Story Of My Life

50 Things About Me 

Hello Lovelies :) I'm Jordan Nicole. I thought that since my blog is still relatively new I would do a post to introduce myself a bit. What better than the 50 things about me tag? :) Here are 50 things about me that are equal parts interesting and embarrassing! 

1. I always say I was born and raised in Texas but I was actually born in San Jose, CA. My parents moved us back to TX when I was 11 months old so I figure its not a huge lie. It is my dream to get back to California after I graduate. 

2. My family is so large that I don't know all of my cousins. 

3. When I was little I would watch soap operas with my mother and I didn't realize that it wasn't real. When my favorite character died I cried so much. Years later I saw the actress on another show and had the epiphany that only her character had died, not her.

4. I own a ton of TV series box sets. My collection includes (but isn't limited to)  Friends, Sex and the City, Will & Grace, Gilmore Girls, Full House, and That 70s Show. 

5. I just got a white 2013 Ford Escape. Her name is Ainsley. 

6. I do not like avocados. This includes guacamole.

7. My childhood dogs are still alive. Sweetie is 17 and Mickey is 15. 

8. I am obsessed with the Kennedy family. Not just JFK & Jackie. All of them. I have multiple books to prove it. 

9. I am rubbish with money. 

10. I do not like soda. The only one I will drink is root beer, and I love it. 

11. I'm a Sagittarius. It is a fire sign. 

12. I had three exchange students from age 8 to 11. One from Switzerland and two from The Republic of Georgia. 

13. It has to be cold for me to sleep. 

14. There is never a bad time for Vogue. I am addicted to magazines and am subscribed to about 10. 

15. My longest relationship lasted one year to the day. I have not had one again since high school.

16. I hate talking on the phone. I rarely answer calls. 

17. I make a playlist for every situation. If I am feeling an emotion, there will be a playlist about it. 

18. History is my favorite subject. I could watch documentaries on the History channel all day.

19. I have never and will never smoke. 

20. I either don't need to pee at all or am about to pee my pants. There is no in-between. 

21. I am obsessed with all things British, including the royal family. I should have been born in England. Sometimes my inner monologue even has a British accent.

22. I love shoes. I am not a heel girl though. Keds are my favorite. 

23. I am always down for adventure but I can't handle spontaneity. 

24. I don't eat red meat. I don't eat pork either. Chicken is where its at. 

25. I love Youtuber's. My British ones are my favorite. 

26. Baking makes my life happier. 

27. I wear the same jewelry every day. It is all from James Avery. 

28. The quote, "I am in love with place I've never been and people I've never met." is probably the most accurate description of my life. 

29. When I was little and saw people on TV that had cancer lose their hair I didn't know it was because they were doing chemotherapy. I thought that if your hair was falling out you had cancer. This was a major concern in my life for years. 

30. I adore candles. I have one lit at all times in my apartment. 

31. I have always wanted to get a tattoo but I overthink things to much to ever get one. 

32. Take a look in my closet. You will find floral, stripes, floral, polka dots, floral and more floral. 

33. My favorite colors are navy, mint and coral. 

34. Disney. Life begins and ends with Disney. 

35. My first job was at the Saltlick. 

36. I hate asian food. 

37. I love Audrey Hepburn, Jackie Kennedy, Grace Kelly and Elizabeth Taylor. Such classy ladies.

38. My family and I used to go to Mexico once a year, for six years. It is one of my favorite places.

39. I have a belly button ring. I got it when I was 18. 

40. Coffee. That's all. 

41. I am a goody goody. I can't do anything illegal, including speeding and illegally downloading music or movies. 

42. I really love college football, UT is of course my favorite team. I love baseball too. The Astros are my team and I'm not ashamed to admit it :)

43. I went to Las Vegas, NV for my 21st birthday with my Mama and some other family. I fell in love with it and think about going back multiple times in a week. 

44. I secretly love ramen noodles. I don't only eat them because I'm a poor college kid. I actually went through a phase when I was little where it was the only thing I'd eat. This was between the cereal and mac & cheese phases. 

45. Taylor Swift is a huge inspiration in my life. 

46. I overuse hand sanitizer. I blame my cousin Ellie for having a huge pump bottle in the living room. I now have my very own bottle in the living room in my apartment. 

47. I am very family oriented. My older sister Samantha is my best friend, she is two years older than me and is severely handicapped. 

48. I love reading. I can read a whole book in a day. I have; many times.

49. My favorite thing to wear is a dress. I enjoy nothing more than spinning around in a new one. I do not think this makes me a child. 

50. I have a rainbow unicorn pillow pet. His name is Henry and he has been in my life for three years. I take him with me on any overnight trip. 

There they are! 50 things about me. I tried to keep them short & sweet :) I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme