Friday, September 12, 2014

Autumn Leaves

Fall Time

"The Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place and I can picture it after all these days."
-All Too Well, Taylor Swift

Hello Lovlie. I'm Jordan Nicole :) We are now in the month of September and that means that we have officially entered my favorite season, Autumn. I fluctuate between referring to it as fall and autumn depending on how fancy I want to feel but whatever you call it, I hold it very dear to my heart. Something about when the pumpkins start coming out and the leaves start to change colors (not that I've seen this aside from pictures as Texas hates me and my love for fall) speaks to my soul. It feels like going home.

I am not sure if this is a normal feeling that people have in regard to what season it is (be sure to let me know in the comments if you feel this passionately about any of the four seasons) but in the last few years I have just grown to adore this time of year. I long for it to get here the day after it is gone. It feels like a time of new beginnings to me, as if anything I can dream, can be. I have scents, flavors, songs and places that create fall all around me and when I surround myself with these things I feel an instant comfort. I'm in my element and so happy about all the things to come.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes 
Pumpkin Candles 
Pumpkin Pie
Pumpkin Everything!
Warm Blankets 
Sweaters
Boots
Scarves
Fall Colors
Football Games
Apple Cider
Hot Chocolate 
Halloween 
Candy Corn
Thanksgiving 
Family Gatherings 

I didn't really have anything specific in mind for this post, I have just been so overjoyed by the arrival of fall and I needed somewhere to rant about it :) Are you as excited about the season change? What is your favorite season? What about your favorite parts of fall? Let me know in the comments! Regardless of your feelings towards fall I hope that you make the most of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme