Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hearts Are Breaking Across Texas

A Wedding Day

Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) Yesterday I got to go to a wedding with my best friend Clay. His brother got married in Bastrop and I got to see their whole family. I love when this happens because I simply adore Clay's family. They are all such lovely people and always so welcoming to me.

I stressed for a week on what to wear but I am really glad I decided on this dress from Modcloth.com, I bought it last summer and had never worn it! It is so pretty and the tulle on the bottom is nice and flowy. For my make up I went with a natural color pallet and curled my hair a bit. I actually ended up being in the same color scheme as Clay's younger sister and mom! It was a nice coincidence :) 

We started off the day by going over to Clay's grandparents house to meet up with his grandma, dad and aunt. It was a nice and calm way to get the ball rolling. We followed them up to Bastrop from there and were a little early so we went and grabbed Starbucks quickly.

My dress. Courtesy of Modcloth :)

My curls.

My Make-up. I went pretty bare :)


Josh & Jenna's adorable program :)

During the ceremony the tiny and quaint church was over flowing! So many people there to celebrate :) Luckily there were two chairs for Clay's aunt and his grandmother. Clay's father, Clay and I stood for the ceremony. It was so lovely and there were plenty of moments when the entire church laughed and the entire church "awed". Multiple times throughout I got teary eyed. I'm such a girl! Overly emotional all the time :) Afterward we stayed during the pictures to help with Chelsea's littlest, Dylan. It was nice to see all to the little behind the scenes, family moments.  

Me & Clay :) 

Youngest to Oldest :) Katie, Clay, Chelsea & Josh

All the kids with their mom!

Katie & Josh

Clay & Josh 

To have and to hold and to keep your beer cold <3

The reception was so fun! There was so much positive energy and love in the room! The decorations were so pretty and the food & alcohol were bottomless :) We all got to sit at a table as a family and just catch up. There's nothing better than that! After going through all of the common wedding practices we got to dance a bit too. I love dancing with Clay because he is such a good leader! I danced with Katie a bit too. It was lovely to see her, I so rarely get to these days.

I had such a lovely time at the Thomas wedding :) I wish Josh & Jenna love and happiness in their marriage and their family! I'm so lucky to have Clay's family in my life. I have decided that I want to go to a wedding every weekend. I simply adore them!

PS: Aren't we absolutely adorable when we aren't aware that Clay's mother is taking pictures of us? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme