Monday, February 9, 2015

Welcome To New York

The Trip Of A Lifetime 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) Back in December my parents took me on a trip I had been dreaming of since I was a little girl. I finally got to live out my dream of going to New York City. It was everything I could have ever dreamed it would be and so much more. I was worried in the weeks leading up to the trip that I had built up NYC in my mind so much that I was guaranteed to be disappointed. I was so unbelievably relieved to learn that I had been worried for nothing. The city is amazing. If you have ever dream of taking a trip there, I promise it is worth it.

I don't want to ramble on and on about my days spent there (because trust me I could write a novel about the whole experience) so I figured I would just let the pictures I accumulated throughout the week (not all of them, of course, as there were over 600 on my phone alone!) tell the story of one of the most magical experiences of my life.

Day One: December 15, 2014

Departed from Austin. Arrived in NYC. First Taxi Cab Ride. Our Hotel. Times Square. The Empire State Building. Pedicab Ride. Gray Line Christmas Lights Bus Tour.



















Day Two: December 16, 2014

9/11 Museum & Memorial. The Statue of Liberty. Ellis Island. The Lion King.
























Day Three: December 17, 2014

American Museum of Natural History. A Gentlemen's Guide To Love & Murder. Radio City Christmas Spectacular. 





















Day Four: December 18, 2014

Central Park. Rockefeller Center Tour.  St. Patrick's Cathedral. Top of the Rock. Mamma Mia. 
























Day Five: December 19, 2014 

New York Public Library. The Flat Iron. Freedom Tower. 9/11 Memorial. Trinity Church. Wall Street. New York Stock Exchange. Grand Central Station. Departed NYC. Arrived in Austin.
























Words can not express the way being in NYC feels. I hope that the pictures captured a bit of the magic. Going around Christmas time just made the entire experience that much more amazing. The decorations are spectacular and the weather (though cold) was perfect almost every day we were there. I can't thank my parents enough for being so generous. They fulfilled one of my oldest dreams. They are wonderful and gracious people.

If you dream of going to NYC then I urge you to find a way to make that dream come true. It will be everything you want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme