Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Wide Awake

Rimmel London Face Makeup Review


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) I recently wanted to change up my face makeup routine and I have heard good things about the products from Rimmel London*. I didn't get a full set of their products but I got pieces of some of their lines. All of the products below that I purchased are linked if you hover over their name!

This new routine has really been a change for me. I've never had foundation in my makeup bag before so it has been an adjustment but on the days I wear it I have been loving this one. I sought out this foundation after hearing Zoe Sugg (Zoella)* recommend it on her channel. I really trust her opinion so I went for it! I've been wanting to add foundation to my routine but didn't want to spend to much on my first one in case I didn't like the addition. This foundation is the perfect formulation for my taste. It has a fair amount of coverage while still having a light feel on the skin. It is brightening and easy to blend. This color is actually really great with my skin tone too, which has been hard to find in the past.

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in 230 Very Fair/Light


I re-bought this concealer after buying a shade that was a little to dark the first time (they didn't have my shade but I really wanted to test the product). I liked the effect it gave so I felt confident buying it again. I have really loved using it now that it is the right shade. It really covers my dark circles while also brightening my eyes. It is also good for those days I have spots because it has enough coverage to help me cover them.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder in 001 Translucent


I have always used a pressed powder with a powder puff but switching to a powder that I need to use a brush to apply has been a nice change. The powder goes on very smooth and leaves a nice finish over the foundation. I've been really impressed by how long my face stays looking matte when I'm wearing this powder too. It definitely lives up to the name! 



 If you are looking for new face makeup I highly recommend these Rimmel London products. They are inexpensive and reliable :) Do you own any of these products or any other Rimmel London products? What do you think of them? Let me know in the comments!!

*Linked if you hover over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme