Saturday, January 31, 2015

You Are In Love

January Favorites 

Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) The month of January has been a busy and full one. 2015 started off with a bang! I have had such a lovely month and gotten to spend so much time with family and friends. I have been having such a fun and positive month and it has been full of favorite things because of it! It's always easier to love things when you are in a wonderful mood. 

Fashion

Gatsby Sweatshirt



I have had this sweatshirt for more than a year and I love it just as much now as the day I got it in the mail. It is so comfy and the perfect thing to throw on when I don't want to think to hard about my outfit but I still want to look cute. It's great with jeans and with tights. I also get so many compliments on it! I have been wearing it a lot this month when the TX weather decides to get chilly.

Brown Leather Flip Flops 


My cousin Ellie bought these for me after we got a pedicure together and I didn't have any flip flops to wear afterwards. I love them and with the beautiful weather we've been getting glimpses of here (have I mentions the weather in Texas is bipolar??) I have been loving putting them on. Basic brown leather flip flops are such an essential piece.

Accessories

James Avery Heart & Swirl Rings



I have had these rings for a long time and they are the only rings that I wear on a regular basis. I love simple, plain pieces and these are lovely. I have been remembering to slip them on in the morning a lot this month and I love seeing them while I type notes in class :)

James Avery Crosslet Heart Necklace 


This has been my signature necklace since my senior year in high school. I really wanted a cross necklace but not one that was really flashy. I love how simple this is and I like to try and wear it every day. If you look back through my pictures since I was 18, I am most likely wearing this necklace. I love how consistent it has been in my life, just like my faith.

Beauty




I actually did an entire post on this, which should be going up before I post this! If I did get it up I'll be sure to leave a link to it here :)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer



I got this, along with a foundation and powder from Rimmel, this month. I have been loving all three but this concealer has been the standout for me! Even if I can't be bothered with much makeup I know I can count on this baby to cover those dark circles (I'm 22 after all... I can sleep when I'm old!) in the morning and brighten up my eyes. I really love this concealer and it makes me a little more excited to do my makeup in the morning!



I did an entire post on all of the Tanya Burr lip glosses that I own (and love)! I will link that here, but just in case an entire post didn't translate just how much I love them I am going to include them here too. The two I have in the picture are Let's Travel The World & Berry Picking. I have been using these two the most this month. I love the red when the weather is pretty and the berry goes so well when it is a little cooler outside and I use my berry toned blush.

Home

University Of Texas Coasters


My wonderful, lovely and talented best friend bought me these coaster for Christmas and I use them every day. They are so adorable and the perfect touch of school spirit within my apartment! They are just so unique for school merchandize and I love them.

Coffee House Wall Sticker



Amanda, in all of her generosity, also got me this adorable wall sticker. She definitely knows me and my love for coffee (which I also did a post on this month, linked here). This goes so perfectly in my kitchen and I love looking up and thinking of her when I see it :)

Anthropologie Homegrown Monogram Mug


My other just as wonderful, lovely and talented (I'm so lucky to have my friends!) best friend bought me this gorgeous mug for my birthday. It is promptly featured in my favorite mugs post. I love drinking tea out of this mug because it just feels dainty and lets be honest I just adore anything with my initials on it!

Food

Borden Dutch Chocolate Milk


Chocolate milk is my comfort drink. When I am feeling stressed or overwhelmed there isn't anything that can calm me down as quickly. This month has been a bit overwhelming at times and I have been turing to my chocolate milk to stay sane (I really should stop.. I don't need to add getting bigger to my list of worries)!

Entertainment

The Office


I have seen so many things about Jim & Pam on Tumblr over the years (and recently got hooked on The Mindy Project) so I thought it was about time to give The Office a chance. It was a great decision. I have almost gotten through the entire show and I love it. I love all of the characters and even when the story is bothering me there is always something to laugh about.
PS: Jim & Pam are as wonderful as everything you've ever heard about them. Relationship goals!

Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling 


Seeing as I recently got hooked on The Mindy Project I needed to look into what else the lovely and hilarious Mindy Kaling has been up to. This book is hilarious! I won't try and compare it to another female comedians book because that is just disrespectful to everybody. This book is witty, charming and magnificent all in its own right! Plus listening to Mindy herself read it adds so much to the experience!



Zoe Sugg (Zoella) recently featured this song in one of her GRWM videos and the second I heard it I know it was Adam Barnes (she had featured his music before, which I already owned). I love this song and it has been on constant repeat in my apartment, in my car, in my dreams! The music has such a wonderful sound and Adam's voice is heavenly. Check him out! 

I hope that your start to 2015 was wonderful! If it wasn't (or even if it was), there is the rest of the year left to make it everything you want it to be. It is never too late or too early for change. Have a wonderful February and I hope you make it through Valentines Day sane! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme