Tuesday, January 13, 2015

On My Way

2015 Makeup Wishlist 

Hello Lovlies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) In 2014 I started to dabble into the makeup world. I have gotten a lot of things I wanted in order to start building a collection but there are still a lot of things I'd love to add. This year I have a goal to further build my collection and get some things that have been on my wishlist for a long time.
A lot of these items are raved about. They are things that every Youtuber and Blogger has talked about. I really want to try them out and decide for myself if they are good products that deserve all of the praise. You may disagree with my desire to try out all of these cult favorites but I figure there must be a reason everyone likes them. Also don't be shocked by the number of things I don't already have...because it is a lot. Which is why I'm making this list :)

*All items linked if you hover over the names*

Face



I own no brushes. I figure if I am going to get serious about this whole makeup thing then I should probably get some. What better than this gorgeous rose gold set?



I have watched so many Youtubers put on foundation with these. I just want to see what the hype is about. I mean will my face really look better if I pat on foundation with this thing?



I'm not sure I need this but I sometimes think the pores on my nose are to visible. I'd like to make that less of a problem if I am going to start wearing foundation. 



I currently don't use foundation. I have said before that the reason for this is I don't like the way my freckles look with it. Another reason is that I simply never know what shade to buy. I am going to get some professional help with that and then try out this one because everyone just raves about it. 



I have a feeling that because I don't like the feeling of foundation on my skin that my attempt to wear it might not work out... but I have heard great things about BB creams and I think it might be more my style for daily wear. 



I actually already own this product but it is a shade too dark for me. When I purchased it they didn't have my shade but I wanted it so I got it anyways. It isn't that big of a problem but I still want to buy my shade since I actually like this product. 



I have heard so much about this. I want to learn how to wear bronzer and I feel like I should learn with the best. 



This set is gorgeous. I want that blush on my checks every day. 



I need this. Can you imagine anything prettier to have on your checks? Okay so maybe I just want to wear all the beautiful blushes everyday.. can you blame me?! 



I am obsessed with this highlight. Literally. Every time I am in Sephora and Ulta I go straight to it and put it on my hand just to stare at how pretty it is. Nailed it, Urban Decay. 

Eyes



I own the Naked 2 Palette and always feel like it is a waste when I wear it because I don't have a primer and it doesn't stay put on my eyes. I need to buckle down and buy this already. 



I have Naked 2 but I have wanted the original naked palette since the first time I laid eyes on it. I love the taupe shades of Naked 2 but the bronze feel of the original is just suited perfectly for my taste.



This palette is perfect for me. I am a natural make up kind of person and the shades in this are gorgeous while still feeling down to earth. 



This is the perfect minimal palette. It has everything you need for daily use and you know the quality is amazing. 



I have never truly nailed liquid liner. It is hard to admit but it is true. I have watched so many people put this on flawlessly. Maybe that means that over time I'd be able to figure it out. Here's hoping!



The only liner I can really use is gel, which is applied with a brush. This seems like the perfect marriage between the quality of gel with the application of liquid. I have tried it and it deserves any praise you've heard. This stuff is going nowhere once it is on. 



Gel liner is by far my favorite and I have heard that this is the best one to many times not too try it out myself. 



I love mascara. It is my favorite thing in my makeup bag. I want to have a collection of nice ones and this one seems like the one that I am really going to fall in love with. Look at that brush! 



I am no a huge fan of plastic brushes but this mascara looks to wonderful to pass it up. 



Every time I see this brush I decide I need this mascara in my life. Plus it is Urban Decay and that is just a brand I trust to have a good products. 



I love Tanya and when she released her line of false eyelashes I immediately fell in love with her Bambi Eyes set. They are gorgeous. I don't wear lashes often (usually only on stage) but I will find excuses for lashes this gorgeous. 



My best friend Amanda was lovely enough to get me Gimmie Brow as a part of my birthday present. She got me the light/medium thinking that since it was perfect for her brows (which are similar to mine) that it would be the color for me. I have found that it is just a little to light though. My brows are very dark and bold so I think the medium/dark will be great. 

Lips 



I own a large collection of Tanya Burr glosses. They are the best in my opinion and she has supplied you with any shade you could need. Chic is the one I hear about most often but have never gotten my hands on. It is frequently sold out. I hope to get it soon. 



In her most recent shade launch Tanya included this orange/coral shade that is magnificent. It is one of my favorite shades for my lips and with her formula added I know I'll love it. Plus how adorable is the name?!



I love the naked line and when I see the glosses I just know I would love them. This seems like a wonderful nude and I love the name :) 



Coral to die for! This color would top off a naked eye perfectly. 



My bestie Amanda recently bought one of these melted glosses and they seem amazing. This color is just too stunning to pass up!



As you can tell at this point, I love coral lips. This shade seems perfect for my makeup bag!



This is technically a check & lip stain but I am including it in the lip section because I love the way it looks on lips and because it is always nice to have a good lip stain around. 



This is one of the most loved of the MAC lipsticks. I love red lips and am always searching for THE red lipstick. I think this may be the purchase where I find it. 



I love nude lips and have heard such wonderful things about NARS lipsticks. I just feel like I need to give it a try!

That is my complete list of products I really want to purchase this year. I know that it is going to take some time to collect them but I am so excited to learn more about makeup and explore it all further. Do you have any of these products? Do you have any products you've been wanting to try? If so, let me know in the comments! 

*All items linked if you hover over the names*


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme