Friday, January 30, 2015

Spectrum

Nars Laguna Bronzer & Orgasm Blush Duo Review 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) I have heard a lot about Nars products over the years and wanted to get myself started on the brand. For my first product I chose to buy a duo that contained their Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer. These are both cult favorites from Nars. If you watch any beauty gurus on Youtube I am sure you have heard of them both.

Now I am personally not a big bronzer user. I always feel like I am not using it right so I just try to avoid it, but I had heard that sometimes it is as simple as you are using a bad bronzer. I knew I needed to get a better one if I ever wanted to add bronzer to my makeup routine (which I do, this summer).  

When it comes to blush I am the opposite. When I was younger I didn't wear blush because I naturally blush a lot and I didn't want to make that fact even more apparent by darkening it with blush. For years people thought I wore blush, when it was just my natural flushed skin. Then one day a friend was doing my makeup and used some. I really liked the effect it had on my face. It was nice to pick the color and how much I used, as opposed to just relying on my own coloring. I throw blush on almost every day, so I knew that it would be used if I bought it.

I have had this duo for a few week now and have really been enjoying it. You can tell how high quality the products are by their pigmentation, especially the blush. A little bit goes a long way! I had to learn that the hard way unfortunately. The first few times I wore Orgasm my check were so pink! The color is so gorgeous though and I have gotten compliments on it.

I think that the great thing about these products is that they are reliable and the color is very flattering for multiple skin tones. It is easily adaptable into your makeup routine :)



I have loved my first Nars purchase and definitely have more of their products on my wishlist. Do you own any Nars products? What are your favorites? Which products would you love to get your hands on? Let me know in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme