Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Lip Gloss

My Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Collection 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) I am very into Youtube. I like Youtubers. I like the videos they make. I like the products they produce. I do not try and hide this fact. Now that I have disclosed that we can get on to the topic of the day: Tanya Burr Cosmetics. 

Tanya is a Youtuber/Blogger* who was at one time a professional makeup artist. If you are looking for wonderful makeup tutorials then I highly recommend her videos. On top of her expertise she also has the loveliest and most bubbly personality you will ever come across. Put simply, I love her.

Moving on to our actual topic, her cosmetic line. Specifically her lip glosses. Since I live in the U.S. I unfortunately can't get my hands on any of her nail polish but I have quite a large collection of her lip glosses. She has had two line releases and I have colors from both.

Ultimately the reason I love this range is not because Tanya made them (although I think it is amazing what she has accomplished!) but because they are phenomenal. The quality is ridiculous. The formula is everything you could want from a lip gloss. It feels amazing on your lips, they smell wonderful, they are long lasting and the pigmentation is on point. She also has produced every color you could need. I reach for a color from her line daily. 

I'm only missing four of the original line & six of the second release. I also didn't manage to get the limited edition Christmas one, which was tragic. She has overall released 21 shades and I am lucky enough to have ten of them. The top two on my wish list at the moment are Chic & I Found Nemo. Both of them are currently sold out which should give some indiction of how amazing they are!

In Order: Champagne Toast, First Date, Just Peachy, Afternoon Tea, Picnic In The Park, Aurora, Berry Picking, Lets Travel The World, Vampire Kiss, Enchanted Forest. 



I hope you enjoyed this post and got an idea of what color you'd like to try from Tanya's lip gloss line :) It is lovely and I'm sure you'd love it. You can click here to go check the entire line out. Also go take a look at her blog and youtube channel, both wonderful as well. If you have any questions or suggestions be sure to leave them in the comments below!

*Both Tanya's Youtube channel & blog are linked if you hover over them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme