Sunday, January 18, 2015

Lovers' Eyes

Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes 4-in-1 Mascara Review 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) For Christmas my wonderful friend Clay wanted to get me something that he knew I would use. This mascara was a wonderful choice! I use mascara every day. It is my favorite thing in my makeup bag. Splurging on mascara is the easiest thing to justify because I know it will be worth it.

I had heard good things about the Tarte Cosmetics* line and their mascara so I wanted to try it out first. I actually bought it for my best friend Amanda for Christmas before Clay gave it to me. We both really love it. It is made without chemicals and is one of the few natural mascaras.

I love how short the bristles on the brush are because they are the perfect length to just coat my lashes and make them look fuller and longer, without getting any on my eyelid. I am very bad about getting mascara on my eyelid and it is so nice not to have that problem with this mascara. The packaging is also so unique. I have heard some people say that they don't like this element but I do. It's pretty to see in my makeup bag :)




I enjoy putting this mascara on and get a lot of compliments on my eyelashes while I am wearing it. I would recommend it to anyone looking to buy a "nicer then drugstore brands" mascara. Do you own this mascara? What do you think of it? Do you want to try it out? Let me know in the comments!

*Linked if hovered over

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme