Thursday, August 7, 2014

Royals

My Style Icons Series: Kate Middleton 


Hello Lovlies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) This is my second to last post in this series and my fifth overall. I am now jumping forward in time to current people whose style inspires me. I love vintage things so the majority of my picks were from the past and the two modern choices also draw inspiration from vintage clothing so that is probably why I love their style. My pick for this week is the radiant, Kate Middleton (Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge). I have always loved the royal family and was so excited when Kate & William got engaged. I watched their wedding, was thrilled at the announcement of Kate's pregnancy, and was so excited when Prince George was born. Kate never fails to impress me with her style, always stunning in everything she wears.

I adore Kate's style and love how many elements feel essentially British. She has so much class and everything she wears makes me think royalty. She does everything well, from casual to formal. It has been so fun to watch her style evolve as she settles in to her new title and I have a feeling she will only get better with time :) Here are some pictures of my favorite looks from her.

Blazer, Button Up, Classic Cut, Pencil Skirt, Gowns, Hats, Color Blocking, Accessories, Natural Makeup, Boots, Classic Pumps, Nude Coloring, Bold Pieces, High Neck Line, Coats, Sparkles, Lace, Patterns. 



Almost done now! Only one post left in the series :) I have saved my favorite for last but Kate is a close second! I'll always love the royal family and with Kate added they became even better. I think she is such a good symbol for England and a great role model. It is so lovely seeing her raise Prince George with William and I look forward to seeing where life takes them next. As always let me know who your style icons are in the comments and I will see you next week with my last style icon :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme