Friday, August 1, 2014

Birthday

A Message To My Dear Friend 

Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) Today is a very special day in my life because it is a very special day in the life of one of my dearest friends. My lovely friend Amanda is turing 21 years old today. I just wanted to write an open letter to Amanda telling her how I feel about her reaching this step and how I feel about getting to be a part of it

My dear best friend, 

On this day I want to wish you the happiest of all birthdays! You are now 21 and old like the rest of us! Though this birthday is a milestone here in the US of A because you can now legally walk into a bar and actually be given a drink when you request one, I think that it is also a huge moment because you are now so much an adult that there is almost nothing holding you back from living your life the way you want to now. I think that you are a wonderfully extraordinary person and just love who you have grown to be. I am so bless to have you in my life and don't have to take a moments hesitation to say that you are not only my best friend but you are the best friend I have ever had. I remind myself often that it is rare to find a person that you just flow with. There is no other way for me to describe the way I feel about our relationship. It is simple, easy, calm. It flows the way a river does, sure and with a purpose. This is not to say it is ordinary though. Simple is a rarity in a friendship and I love that I can love you without worry or frustration. I feel that I have rambled more than a sufficient amount so I am going to stop myself from carrying on (which would be only to easy because I could speak of my love for you and our friendship endlessly and infinitely) and just leave you with a handful more statements. 

You are beautiful.
You are smart. 
You are strong.
You are a lovely soul.
You are a kind heart.
You are an open set of arms when they are needed most.
You are the ears often needed to hear, but also truly listen. 
You are clarity in a blurry world. 
You are blessed.
Mostly you are LOVED in this world.
By more hearts than mine but I will always know this to be true because I will always love you.

Happy, Happy Birthday Amanda Michelle Pettit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme