Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Crazy In Love

March Favorites 

Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) March has gone by much to quickly! It has been a beautiful month. I've just had so much love around me lately and it makes life that much more lovely. These are some of the things I have simply been adoring this month! 

Fashion

Halter Crop Top 


I think I featured this shirt on my favorites last year, but I recently rediscovered it. I have been wearing it a ton with skirts and with my new kimono! I just love the halter shape on me. I think it is really flattering. 

Longhorn Maxi Skirt 


When I bought this skirt (at Target) I wasn't totally sure about it. I had never owned a maxi skirt before and I didn't know if I liked the way it looked on me but over the last month I have fallen in love. I throw it on all the time and I get compliments on the pattern lots :)

Accessories

Sunflower Headband


When spring rolls around I always take it as a sign that I should start wearing flower headbands again. I love floral headbands. I think they are so pretty. I know some people think they are childish or basic but I don't really care what anyone else thinks. I wear what I like! 

Beauty

Benefit Roller Lash 


I was hesitant to purchase this mascara because I am not a huge plastic brush fan but I am glad I took the chance. I actually used some of my Ulta points to purchase it so I got a $24 mascara for $16, which I thought was pretty impressive. Speaking of impressive, this mascara is seriously on point. I am going to do an entire review on it because it is just to good not to. 

Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette 


I love this palette. If you are a neutrals kind of girl (or boy!) then you will love this. Go buy it. Now. Like really, right now. 

My Pedicure


I don't know what it is about this pedicure but I love it. I have not stopped talking about my toes since I got it. This color is just gorgeous! I am going to have to buy it. 

Food

Any Iced Coffee 


I love iced coffee on a hot day and considering the fact that I study at a coffee place nearly everyday, I have been having a lot of iced coffee!

Entertainment

50 Shades of Grey Series 


Yes, I am embarrassed to include this but I am supposed to be talking about my favorite things and this series has been a HUGE part of my March! I started reading the books because my best friend Clay really wanted me to see the movie with him. The thing with me is that if I am going to see a movie that was a book originally, I have to read the book first. The book is just always better. It was, in case you were wondering. I got so hooked on the storyline that I have read all three this month. Keep in mind that the movie didn't even come out until Valentine's Day and I started reading a good while after that. I am almost done with the third book and I am already sad that it is ending. Give the series a chance if you like character driven things. The writing isn't the best but it doesn't mater when you like the characters :) 

Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding 


I am obsessed with this song. I listen to it on repeat in my car and in my apartment and while I am sitting at Starbucks writing this post! It is so good. It is catchy and upbeat and Ellie's voice sounds so wonderful!

Spring is officially here and so is April! I hope that your April is filled with flowers and sunshine :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme