Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Love Me Like You Do

Spring Has Sprung 

Hello Lovlies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) That spring weather has officially decided to show its face here in the beautiful ATX area. This change came perfectly timed with the arrival of spring break. Though it isn't my favorite season, I was still excited to see the season change! I will miss a lot of things from the colder seasons but I am looking forward to so many of the things that are coming along with the warmer weather! Everything just seems to come to life in the Spring. It's like the flowers blooming and the sun shinning make people feel alive again after all of the cold months. Autumn is my favorite season but one thing that it does lack in comparison to the Spring is the sunshine beating down! Over spring break I managed to get a tan while out and about having a blast! I got to sit out by the pool, go out on the boat, and go to a few shows at SXSW (which even as an ATX native, was my first time attending the event). 

Along with the arrival of spring a lot of other things that I love are going to start to happen and here is a list of just a few of the things that I will be enjoying this spring 2015!

Iced Coffee
Iced Tea
Iced Everything!
Spring Break
Sunshine
Glowing/Tan Skin
Poolside Time
Going On The Lake
Flowers Blooming 
Dresses
Skirts
Sandals 
Flowers In My Hair 
Rodeo
Concerts 
Baseball Season
Bluebonnets
Bright Nails 
Easter Sunday
Country Music
Windows Rolled Down

All of this sunshine had just been making me so happy that I needed to acknowledge it in a post :) What is your favorite thing about the Spring time? Anything you're looking forward to in the next few months? Let me know in the comments! Let's make this Spring the best it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme