Thursday, July 17, 2014

Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend

My Style Icons: Marilyn Monroe


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) This week I am back with another addition to my style icons series! Next up, the ever seductive, Marilyn Monroe. This pick could be considered controversial in comparison to my first lovely lady (and when put next to my other picks) but I think that it is important to have a wide range of inspiration. Why look up to only people who are all the same? I think that every girl needs a little Marilyn in her style choices. After all we can't always be perfectly put together.

Marilyn is of course still famous in popular culture, but she is also still a style icon to millions of girls. Photo shots with modern day celebrities are often based on Marilyn and her life. I mean she did sing the most famous rendition of Happy Birthday ever, and to the president of the United States! I know that there is a ton of gossip surrounding Marilyn's life, and her death, but I try not to get caught up in all of that. After all we shouldn't judge others! There are a lot of lessons we can learn from her. So here are some pictures of the lovely Marilyn Monroe :)

Diamonds. Full Skirts. Red Lips. Short Blonde Hair. Curls. Deep V. Gloves. Patterns. Statement Jewelry. Smile Big. High Waisted. Lingerie. Beauty Mark. Confidence. Curves. 



























There she is! My second style icon :) I just think that everyone can learn from her confidence. Be comfortable with who you are and what you look like, curvy or thin! I'll be back next week with another installment. Until then, let me know who your style icons are in the comments :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme