Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Begin Again

My Blog Revamp 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) So I have been lacking in the blog drive department lately. I have written so many posts that I just didn't think were good. I feel like I haven't been inspired enough to write a great post. One that is worthy of being read and that people will genuinely enjoy spending their time on. In an attempt to inspire myself I decided to finally purchase a template that I had bookmarked months ago. It has ended up being the best experience. Just changing the way your blog looks and operates can really improve how you feel about writing on it.

When I started this blog I decided it would be best to just use one of the templates that Blogger offers. I think that was a good decision to start off with, considering I wasn't even sure if I would enjoy doing this and continue to do it (I mean that's pretty obvious from the time between posts when I started). When you start anything it is good to not go overboard so I would suggest not paying for a blog template until you know that your blog is really something that you enjoy investing your time in. I also didn't buy a new template to try and get new people to read my blog. I really bought it because I wanted to look at a blog I thought was pretty when I wrote a post.

I purchased my template from www.envye.com. I really love all of their templates. They have a wide range of patterns and set ups. There is a perfect template for every kind of blog. The template I bought is Bare Naked.

Installing this template was one of the easiest things I've ever done regarding my blog. I know nothing about setting up a blog template but it came with a guide for each step and there are even videos to show you what to do. If you don't want to mess with it though you can pay a little more to get it installed for you. It's all made so easy.

Having this template lets me have an about, contact and featured page, which I always wanted before. It also gives me a section to link all of my social media pages. I love how clean and simple it all is. It is easy to navigate and looks a lot more professional. It makes me want to work harder on my posts :) I hope you like my blogs new design. I know I do! Let me know what you think about it in the comments and I'll see you in my next post.

*Envye & Bare Naked are linked if you hover over them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme