Friday, November 7, 2014

Lips Of An Angel

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Review 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) I watch a lot of Youtube videos and I have a good deal of favorite Youtubers. One of the people on that list (well really at the top of that list) is Zoe Sugg aka Zoella. Her channel is so wonderful and she is just the loveliest person you'll ever meet (or watch.. you know what I mean). I have been watching her main channel and her vlog channel for a long time and have come to really trust her opinion on products. She frequently mentions Rimmel's Kate Moss lipstick range and after hearing about it more times than I could count I decided to give it a try. I went and purchased two to start out with, one of which was the one Zoe mentioned the most. 

I enjoyed the berry and red shades I purchased so much that I went back to get another shade from the range. When I found the nude I knew that it was going to get daily use. Each of them is creamy without sliding off your lips. They are hydrating just enough without crossing over into messy. I have gotten a lot of use out of these and reach for them often. They are very pigmented and have good staying power. Plus the packaging is pretty and who doesn't like having pretty things in their makeup bag or collection? :)

14- Nude 



This is my ultimate "my lips but better" color. I have been searching for the perfect nude for a long time and with this I have found it. It is a brown shade nude, very 90s, but I like that about it. I didn't want a pinky or peachy nude. 

111- Red




The perfect matte red shade. It is not an overwhelming color on the lips but it is still red enough to make a statement. I haven't gotten to use this a ton yet but with the holiday season coming up I am betting that I will get a lot of use out of it.
***This is a lot more red than the picture suggests. I think the lighting was giving it more pink tones than it actually has. 

107- Berry 




If you want that berry fall lip but are a little hesitant on going dark this is the shade for you. This is a berry lip without being completely out there. If you use your finger or a brush you can actually make this a pinker berry color but if you just put it straight on your lips it is fall in a perfectly subtle way. I have been reaching for this a lot in the last month.


Overall I really enjoy having these in my makeup bag and I would love to buy more shades in the range. I would recommend the line in general but my favorite has to be the nude. Have you ever tried the Kate Moss range? What's your favorite shade? Let me know in the comments! :)

Zoe's Main Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/zoella
Zoe's Vlog Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/morezoella
Zoe's Blog: www.zoella.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme