Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Made In America

Our Nation's Capital 


Hello Lovlies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) At the end of May I had the privilege of visiting our nations capital. My parents and I went on a week long trip to Washington DC. It was an extremely humbling experience and I would wholeheartedly recommend that every single United States citizen visit the capital at some point in their lifetime. It is just so amazing to see our history and learn so much about our country. It is truly life changing. Below I have included a general outline of our trip, along with tons of pictures! I hope you enjoy seeing out trip and that it encourages you to add Washington DC to your traveling list. 

Day One: May 17, 2015

Departed Austin. Layover in Atlanta, Georgia. Arrived in Washington DC. Our Hotel. Dinner at Cheesecake Factory. 


Day Two: May 18, 2015

Union Station. The United States Capitol. The Library of Congress. The Supreme Court. Jefferson Memorial. FDR Memorial. MLK Jr Memorial. Korean War Memorial. Lincoln Memorial. Washington Monument. World War II Memorial. 































































Day Three: May 19, 2015

The Holocaust Museum. Arlington National Cemetery. JFK Gravesite. The Arlington House. Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. Changing of the Guard.












Day Four: May 20, 2015

Sick Day. Don't Ask.

Day Five: May 21, 2015

Manassas Battlefield. Antietam Battlefield. 
















Day Six: May 22, 2015

The National Archives. The White House. The Capital. Smithsonian Air & Space Museum. Iwo Jima Memorial. 






















Day Seven: May 23, 2015

Departed Washington DC. Layover in Atlanta, Georgia. Arrived in Austin. 


Well that was it, my entire DC trip! I hope you liked my pictures :) I may do a more wordy post about the trip later. Let me know if that's something you'd like to see in the comments below. Maybe include a few tips on what it worth seeing and what can be skipped. I also learned a lot of things in terms of tickets and planing! I'd love to share some of those things with y'all. This is a trip that I think everyone should take. Whether you have a week like we did, or just a weekend. It will touch your heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme