Monday, April 6, 2015

Holy Ground

Mini Target Haul 

Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) I recently got to go shopping for a few things for spring! I'm sad to see the sweaters & scarves go but I also love acquiring new clothes when the season changes. I headed to Target because that is my go to place for dresses and in the spring time I wear a ton of dresses. I actually ended up only buying one dress though, which is unusual for me. Instead I bought a few maxi skirts. I have never owned one before but I have been loving the ones I bought. Since all of the things I bought happen to still be in stores I figured I would do a little post about them to show y'all some of the stuff they have right now. I got a few bathing suit tops and regular tops as well, so it is a bit of everything!

I'm gonna just break everything down by category because that seems like the easiest approach. All of the items below are linked if you hover over their bolded title :)

Intimates

Gilligan & O'Malley Unlined Lace Bra in Mochaccino



I had an unlined bra that my bestie Casie had given me when her sister gave her a few Victoria's Secret bras that were to small for her. I didn't think it would like that it didn't have a lining but it had turned out to be my favorite bra of all time! I needed another one that was a little bigger though, as my boobies have decided to grow slightly!

Swimwear

Xhilaration Color Blocking Triangle Bikini Top 



I got this top with my best friend Amanda and she really didn't like it. The reason I bought it anyways is because the other top I bought does no show my chest and every year I run into the problem of my chest not tanning to the same color as the rest of my body! I figured this one would be good for evening out my tan and for while I'm out on the boat/riding the jet skis :)

Xhilaration Midi Bandeau Bikini Top 



I definitely like this top better! It is cuter and more flattering. The only thing is that it is strapless so I have to be careful of what I do when I'm wearing it. I like that because my chest isn't that large, I don't have any cleavage in the lines that are cut out down the front. It is cute without being to revealing!

Tops

Xhilaration Fringe Kimono in Black


I didn't jump on this trend train last year because I was a little hesitant on whether or not I actually liked the style but at the beginning of fall I really regretted that I had never bought one. I didn't get one then because I thought they would go out of style by the time I could wear it again. I am glad I was wrong! I think I'll buy another one even :)

Crop Ballet Tee in Black 


I got this top to go with my maxi skirt but it had actually turned out to be pretty cute with my high waisted jeans. It is so comfortable while also looking like I tried. That's my perfect combination!

Mossimo Supply Co. Lace Yoke Tank in Dog Bone 


I bought this top to wear with my boot to the rodeo here. My boots are brown but they have teal detailing, which can make it hard to pair them with things. I usually for for something that is off-white/cream. I like the lace on the back with the little button detail!

St. Patrick's Day Tee 


I enjoyed this one so much that I am already planning to wear it again even though it isn't St. Patrick's Day anymore :)

Bottoms

Xhilaration A Line Skirt & Top Set 



This set is so adorable and very similar to a set that I have mentioned in my favorite before. I got that set last year around this time and have worn it into the ground! I have a feeling this one will get just as much use :)

Mossimo Supply Co. Printed Maxi Skirt in Teal 


This pattern is a little more bright and bold than I would usually go for but I figured if I was going to step out of my comfort zone and buy the skirt that I might as well get one that would make a statement!

Massimo Supply Co. Printed Maxi Skirt in Black 


This is my favorite pattern that I bought. I originally got it because it had a longhorn in the pattern and my university mascot happens to be a longhorn, but it turns out I just love this one. I'm glad I picked it up.

Dresses

Xhilaration Back Cutout Dress in Green 



I am in love with this dress. It has a high neckline, which is my favorite cut. It also has cutouts on the back, and I love for there to be something cute about the back of things. This green is so pretty too! I think it really compliments my skin tone and is a nice addition to my wardrobe because I didn't have anything like it.

I have had this stuff for a while now, but it is all still in the store. I did a little run through at my local Target just to be sure I wasn't showing y'all anything you couldn't get your hands on! I have been loving everything I bought. I've gotten a lot of use out of the things already and it is barely spring! I am looking forward to all of the other spring clothes I will accumulate over the next few months. Of course everything I am getting for spring will also be perfect for summer but I don't doubt that I will also buy some pieces when summer rolls around! What can I say? I love clothes :) Let me know in the comments what your favorite store for spring time is! I'm always looking for suggestions! And let me know if you want a post with a few pictures around Austin with me wearing my new stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme