Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Suspicions

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Review 


Hello Lovelies. I'm Jordan Nicole :) When it comes to makeup my favorite product has to be mascara. In all of the years I have been wearing makeup, it is the only step in my makeup routine that I hate to skip. If I could only put one thing on in the morning, mascara is what I would grab. Seeing as mascara is my favorite product, I tend to try out a lot of them. I only recently started trying the more expensive mascaras. I used to only true the drug store options.

I love Urban Decay so I really wanted to try out their mascara. I knew that I thought the brush looked amazing from all of the times that I opened the tester at Ulta and Sephora, but I wanted to see how it compared to some of my favorites. I only bought the sample size, just in case I hated it, but I am happy to report that I will definitely be buying the full size when my sample is gone.


The brush on this mascara makes it give such a cool effect on the lashes. It does not add an excessive amount of volume (like Too Faced Better Than Sex) or a ton of length (like Benefit Roller Lash). It is actually a part of its own category in my opinion. I have heard a lot of people on Youtube say that they aren't fans of this mascara, and I can understand where they are coming from, but I don't agree. I think that it gives me the perfect option for a natural, no makeup makeup day.

The thing is that it isn't the blackest formula and it doesn't transform your natural lashes into looking like you are wearing false lashes. It simply gives you extremely fluttery and natural looking lashes. I love this effect. I think that my eyelashes look so gorgeous fluttery, and this mascara is the ultimate fluttery option. It makes them look long and wispy, but without overpowering your eyes with black.


I have never used anything from the drug store that replicates this mascara, and none of my higher end ones do it either. I think that this is the perfect choice if you are just starting with makeup and you don't want to have a harsh transition from not wearing makeup to wearing it. It is a nice, natural and subtle way to start wearing mascara. And for those of you that have been wearing makeup for years but have never found the perfect mascara for those natural makeup days, this is it. You will enhance your lashes without looking to done up. I love throwing this on when I am just have a laid back kind of day. I think it makes my lashes look so pretty.

Urban Decay's Perversion Mascara is available online at urbandecay.com and online & in stores at Ulta and Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme